Friday 14 March 2014

#6 Feels good

Yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

I don't know why, but I'm feeling good these days. Is it because of my FYP? I finally has some grasp on my topic, have a rough idea on my final output. Besides, my supervisor also din't give me a lot pressures, probably because she knows there isn't much time left and did not expect me to do perform a very high standard project outcome. This actually motivates me to continue doing the work, because it gives me a kind of freedom to perform on my standard.

However, I'm very clear that I should continue the effort each and everyday, remind myself that it wasn't ME who I will be disappoint when I failed, but rather those who believe in me and put their faith in me.

My father, who always brag about me getting scholarships and studying masters in engineering at Nottingham. Every time when I leave my home to go back uni, he will tell me to study hard. I know university results doesn't get improved by just study hard, but it is clear to my heart that he said it because there is no other advice he could give me, as he did not go through the road I'm taking right now.

My mother, who worries a lot, which I think sometimes too much. I'm not a person which communicate very well with parents, so I talk real less when I'm at home, and I think it causes my mom some worries about me. BUT, I frequently put up my "confidence" look at my home, so that they can feel that I will be okay, and they should not be worried about me.

My sisters, who I talked more compared to my parents, who sometimes ask for advice at career aspects and working life. Thanks for their faith and believe in me, which sometimes challenges my thoughts, and provide me some new insight on life.

My friends, who keep me as their friend, who share their worries, insight, suggestions, jokes, teasing, hanging out together, all the activities which we enjoyed together.

There's not much time left in living as a university student, and I feel that its getting better as days goes by.

And I'm feeling Good.


1 comment: