Tuesday 4 March 2014

#4 Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword,
meaning words sometimes can be hurtful than a real weapon.

I agree to this statement.

The word here does not limit to the words you write or type, it also represents the communication in verbally. Sometimes we speak of some hurtful things unintentionally, I know that; and it doesn't make the listener feels any better, it feel sucks, although the listener knows it was spoken unintentionally.

However, the whole world doesn't exist to please us, not every person will be seeing eye to eye with us, know what we're thinking. If we care about other people's opinion and comments too much, we won't be progressing anywhere because frankly, there are just too many people like to spit negative things to us.
It's not easy to ignore what we've listen, but I guess it will be better with practices.

I'm covering my ears like a kid,
When your word means nothing I go "La la la"


1 comment: