Monday 28 April 2014

#11 Love

"Am I gettting fat?"
Baby, you look just as stunning as the moment I first saw you, the moment you stole my heart.

"Do you love me?"
I love you, and I will love you more each and every day.

 "Which one is prettier? Me or your ex-girlfriend?"
Baby I love you, and the girl I love is the most beautiful girl in my life.

"Will you still love me when I'm old?"
I will love you until the day when the sun rises from the west.

"Did you miss me?"
I miss your eyes, your smile, your hair, your smell, the way you look at me, the moment I hold you tight. I miss you.

"Will you ever get tired of me?"
How can I ever get tired of you making me laugh, constantly lighten up my world? You had entered my life so much that it wouldn't be the same without you.

"Will you leave me for someone better than me?"
That person doesn't exist because you are the person who knows me the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment